From windswept moors and wild coastlines to historic cities and picture-perfect fishing villages, the county of Cornwall is sure to impress. Discover the maritime heritage, rural beauty and culinary pride of South West England.
- 6 nights in boutique accommodation
- 6 breakfasts, 1 lunch & 4 dinners
- Experienced Driver & Tour Leader
- Premium mini-coach transportation
- Enjoy lunch at Rick Stein’s signature The Seafood Restaurant in Padstow
- Get the inside story at Tregothnan Estate, Cornwall’s largest estate, on a private guided tour
- Enjoy a two night stay in Falmouth, a historic port town
|per person, twin share
*Terms and Conditions
*Conditions apply: Prices are pp, twin share, in NZD & based on low season departures: Corners of Cornwall is based on 16 Oct 2019 departure. Surcharge applies to other departure dates. Offers valid only for bookings made by 30 Jun 2019, unless sold out prior. Subject to availability at time of booking. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Airfares are not included unless otherwise stated. All prices are per person in NZD & subject to availability. Travel agent fees are not included. Prices are correct at the time of print (05 Apr 2019) & subject to change without notice. Cancellation fees apply. Price is based on consecutive nights. Valid for new bookings only. Events beyond our control such as currency fluctuations may result in price variations. Capacity is limited & may not be available on all dates advertised. Prices based on payment by cash or cheque only. Product is supplied by reputable suppliers with their own terms & conditions, please contact your local helloworld Travel agent for details.