A visit to Brazil means the discovery of a place touched with warm tropical sun and white sand beaches. From north to south, unique attractions are ready to amaze and excite. See the highlights and contrasts of this vast country; from spectacular Rio de Janeiro to the splendour of Iguazu Falls; from the wilds of the Amazon to the mysterious culture of Salvador.
- 10 nights accommodation
- Meals as indicated
- Sightseeing with local English speaking guides
- Transfers and flights as specified.
Departs Rio de Janeiro Monday - Friday.
- Immerse yourself in the sights and sounds of Rio on an open jeep ride to the city's most popular attractions.
- Cruise along the mighty Amazon River on a motorised canoe and hike through the jungle on your Amazon adventure.
- Discover historical and colonial Salvador on a walking excursion of the city and enjoy some Bahian cuisine.
|Per Person Twin Share||fr $3,899*||Enquire Now|