*helloworld Birkenhead Exclusive*
Click here for contact details
Flights & 20-night escorted tour.
This unforgettable journey takes you from the timeless city of Delhi to the banks of the Ganges and on to Khajuraho. Experience the awe-inspiring beauty of the eternal symbol of love, Taj Mahal. Visit the royal cities of Jaipur, Jodhpur and Udaipur with their magnificent forts and colourful bazaars. Witness Dipavali the festival of lights, visit local markets and stay in a centuries-old fort in Khimsar. Get cooking in Udaipur and enjoy an evening boat ride on Lake Pichola. Take in the sights and sounds of Mumbai, and also visit “God’s own country” – Kerala. Witness the famous dance-drama, the Kathakali, in Kumarakom. Travel to Munnar and relax in an area occupied by thick forests and tea estates.
- Return Economy Class flights
- Premium accommodation and meals as specified
- City tours and excursions
- Local English-speaking guides
- Boat ride on the Ganges
- Early morning visit to the Taj Mahal
- Cooking class
- Rajasthani and Kathakali dance performances
- Houseboat cruise through the backwaters of Kerala
- Services of an escort from Auckland subject to a minimum of 16 guests on the tour
Auckland, 7 October 2017
|per person, twin share||fr $8,995*||Enquire Now|