*helloworld Miramar Exclusive*
Click here for contact details
Charcutier Rachel Priestley of The Prodigal Daughter in Wairarapa uses traditional Italian techniques to create cured pork products. The Prodigal Daughter is a local Wairarapa business using local products including Longbush Pork.
- Meeting the locals with locals
- BBQ’s on the deck with local produce
- Visiting the markets and local butchers wine tasting!
- Volterra, Lucca, Pisa, Collanata
- Truffle hunting
- Culture and learning with wonderful guides
- Wine, food and lots of fun
- Being part of a small group
- Encounter sights and sounds you would never experience travelling on your own
4 - 14 Sept 2017
from $5951* per person, twin share
Please note flights are additional.
04 388 1107
Click here to view full itinerary
|per person, twin share||fr $5,951*||Enquire Now|
schedules and availability. We reserve the right to correct any pricing errors or omissions that may occur. Price may increase if minimum numbers are not met. Taxes, visas and personal expenses are additional. Travel insurance is essential.
GENERAL: Travel agent service fees are not included. All prices are in New Zealand dollars. Prices are correct as at time of printing & may be subject to change without notice. Prices are based on payment by cash or EFTPOS only. Capacity may
be limited & not available on all flights. Offers valid for new bookings only.