Explore the Yukon Territory on this comprehensive self-drive trip. Break up the driving days with three nights at Frances Lake Lodge, a small lodge in a wild, beautiful setting. Further into your journey, enjoy two nights at Inn on the Lake, a year round resort recently listed by National Geographic Traveller as one of the Top 150 places to stay.
- 14 nights accommodation
- 14 days car rental
- Ferry from Haines to Skagway
- Directions and information pack
- Stay at the Frances Lake Wilderness Lodge, in one of the Yukon's most beautiful and private wilderness areas.
- Stay at Inn on the Lake, one of the few places where you can stay and see the Aurora Borealis at the same place.
- Enjoy the old gold rush atmosphere of Dawson City, pan for gold and visit the former town site of Gold Bottom.
|Per Person Twin Share||fr $4,019*||Enquire Now|