Fiji Airways is the national airline for Fiji, connecting the world to Fiji for over 60 years. With a route network that spans 21 destinations in 12 countries, we are a full service airline offering carry on and check-in baggage, inflight entertainment, meals and beverages in Business and Economy class.
Fly to Fiji from New Zealand up to 20 flights weekly, direct from Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch using Airbus A330 and Boeing 737 aircraft. Travel beyond Fiji to USA daily, Hong Kong 5 flights weekly and Singapore & Honolulu twice weekly. Fiji Airways is also a partner in the Qantas Frequent Flyer programme and members can earn and redeem points as well as credit flights towards tier status. Within Fiji, our domestic subsidiary, Fiji Link, offer services that are reliable, comfortable and competitively prices, with a comprehensive range of schedules to connect to and from international arrivals.
- Cabin baggage, one piece at 7kgs
- 23kgs check in baggage
- Inflight entertainment
- Inflight meals and beverages
- Cabin baggage, two pieces at 7kgs each
- 30kgs check in baggage
- Priority check in and boarding lanes
- Access to Nadi International Airport Tabua Lounge and affiliated lounges at selected international ports
- Inflight entertainment on personal screens
- Four course inflight meals accompanied with world class selected wines and beverages
Parents travelling with infants will also receive an extra 3kgs in their cabin baggage and allowance for a stroller at check in.
Available for purchase prior to your flight:
- Excess baggage from New Zealand ports (AKL,WLG,CHC) to Fiji. Call 0800 800 178 for more information.
Available for purchase at Check-in:
- Upgrades to business class on space available
- Extra legroom seats in economy class
- Excess baggage
- Access to the Tabua lounge at Nadi International Airport