helloworld Travel Te Kuiti
I started at helloworld Travel Te Kuiti in 2017 doing a few hours a week with data entry, filing, and general girl Friday to help Lorrene out for a few weeks over a busy period and just never left.
I really enjoy travelling around New Zealand and seeing our diverse landscape. We really do have a little bit of every country in OUR beautiful country.
I was really bitten by the travel bug some years ago when I won a trip to Australia and have been fortunate in being able to travel to a number of amazing places in the following years.
I love seeing new countries and meeting and eating with the locals. Exploring new cultures and countries is always exciting.
- Eating haggis in a wonderful 300 year old restaurant by the old Forth Road Bridge in Edinburgh
- Walking the walls of Dubrovnik on my birthday
- Cruising into Kotor, Montenegro – stunningly breathtaking
- An overnight stay in Geiranger Fjord, Norway
- Tranz alpine train Christchurch – Greymouth
- Markets in Morocco and Libya
- Touching the pyramids in Giza
- Eating with the locals in Vietnam and Cambodia
- The opulence of Russian architecture
- The music at a craic in Ireland
- Romania and the gypsies
- Fish Burgers from the cart by the wharf in Rarotonga…best ever
- The colours in India