Discover some of the world's most out-of-this-world landscapes in Northern Chile and Bolivia. Explore the wonders of the Atacama Desert - moonscapes, geysers, canyons and turquoise lakes. See Laguna Colorada or the red lagoon, which draws in thousands of flamingos. Finish with the Uyuni Salt Flats, one of the world's highest deserts, surrounded by mountains and volcanoes that reaches 5000 metres. This journey is a photographers dream!
This remarkable tour ends in La Paz from where you can combine with our Birthplace of the Incas tour.
- 6 nights in 4-star accommodation
- Economy Class airfares Santiago > Calama, Uyuni > La Paz
- 6 Breakfasts, 4 Lunches, 4 Dinners
- Personal meet & greet at airports
- Sightseeing & entrance fees
- Transfers & transport
- Tailor-made journey with English speaking local guides
- Atacama Desert
- Laguna Colorada
- Laguna Verde
- Uyuni Salt Pans
- La Paz
|per person, twin share||fr $4,740*||Enquire|
|per person, single||fr $7,995*||Enquire|