A wildlife experience like no other! Hike through lush bamboo, Hygenia rainforest and open grassland to find the habituated mountain gorillas and the no less precious and rare Golden Monkeys. Once the research base for the late American primatologist Dian Fossey, and the setting of the film, Gorillas in the Mist.
The mountainous region (Virungas) includes Volcanoes National Park (Rwanda), Mgahinga Gorilla National Park (Uganda) and Virunga National Park (Democratic Republic of Congo) where over 8 families (480 gorillas) live.
Rwanda offers one of the best locations for Gorilla trekking and for many, seeing gorillas is a once in a lifetime experience.
- Tailor-made journey
- Personal meet and greet on arrival
- 3 nights accommodation
- Transfers and transport
- National Park and community fees (not including gorilla permit)
- 4 breakfasts, 3 lunches & 3 dinners
- Standard Beverages at Sabyinyo Silverback Lodge
- Emergency evacuation insurance
- Stay at your choice of lodges, all located in the Volcanoes National Park - the 4 star Volcanoes Virynga, the luxurious 5 star Sabyinyo Silverback Lodge or the exclusive 6 star Bisate Lodge
- Trek to see mountain gorillas
- See the mighty Virunga volcanoes - also have the option of Bisate or Virunga
|per person, twin share (4 1/2 Star, Volcanoes)||fr $5,017*||Enquire|
|per person, single (4 1/2 Star, Volcanoes)||fr $5,017*||Enquire|
|per person, twin share (5 Star, Sabyinyo)||fr $6,667*||Enquire|
|per person, single (5 Star, Sabyinyo)||fr $7,773*||Enquire|
|per person, twin share (5 Star, Bisate)||fr $11,121*||Enquire|
|per person, single (5 Star, Bisate)||fr $15,476*||Enquire|