Starting in the capital Delhi, explore winding narrow streets crammed with ancient architecture and bustling medieval bazaars. Head to Agra to witness the Taj Mahal in all its unrivalled glory, explore the ghost city of Fatehpur Sikri and venture to the fabled “Pink City” of Jaipur to see the magnificent Amber Fort and the Palace of the Winds.
- 5 nights accommodation
- 5 breakfasts
- Sightseeing as specified
- Services of a private car and driver and local English speaking guides
- A friendly town crammed with palaces and bazaars full of jewellery, textiles and folk-based arts, Jaipur is a favourite with travellers.
- Explore Old Delhi with its winding narrow streets crammed with ancient architecture and bustling medieval bazaars.
- Visit the legendary Taj Mahal, an immense and beautiful mausoleum covered with intricate marble decorations.
- Delhi, daily except Tuesday
|per person, twin share||fr $1,539*||Enquire|