About the Richmond Team
Tim Dunnill and Nick Tilly bought the helloworld Travel Richmond store in 2011 and relocated the store to its current premises next door to Taylors Shoes, Queen Street, Richmond in 2017. Vicky McLean (2nd from left in above photo) finished with helloworld Travel Richmond in February to move out of the Nelson region.
In 2014, Rhonda Doole, a hugely experienced travel professional joined the team! The newest (and youngest) member of the team is Amanda Cuff who joined in February 2018 - despite being the youngest member of the team, Amanda brings a great deal of experience to her role as senior travel consultant and has a particular passion for organising client’s family holidays and is a real expert in cruising.
Because it’s vitally important that travel professionals keep up-to-date, the team’s recent travels have included:
- Canberra – whole team in February 2018
- Gold Coast – Nick and Tim in Mar. 2018
- Japan – Tim and Nick in May 2018
- Shanghai – Tim and Nick in Jun. 2018
- Melbourne – Tim and Nick in Feb. 2019
- Brisbane and Melbourne – Nick in Sep. 2019
- Washington DC - Amanda in Jun. 2019
- Wales, Greece, Europe – Rhonda in Aug. 2019
- Samoa – Tim and Nick in Oct. 2018
- Vietnam – Nick and Tim in May 2019
- Perth, Western Australia – Nick in Sep. 2019
- Hungary, Austria, Germany and Czech Republic – Nick and Tim in Nov/ Dec 2019
- Dubai – Nick and Tim in Dec. 2019
On the cards for 2020 – Nick and Tim will be in Perth, Western Australia in May. Looking further ahead, Nick and Tim take their 2nd hosted group tour (another Avalon river cruise) from Basel (Switzerland) to Amsterdam in September 2021.
Message from the Richmond Team
We wholeheartedly believe in the importance of understanding the needs of our clients; our goal is to consistently deliver exceptional customer service.
We’re passionate about travel – we love selling it and doing it for ourselves. Holidays should be fun and the fun should start when you’re working with your travel agent !
Even more importantly, we love assisting our clients to put together the perfect travel package to meet their needs. Whatever it is you’re after – plane tickets, accommodation, a cruise, a coach tour, a rental car, or that all important travel insurance - if it’s travel related – we can arrange it!
You can find us conveniently located on the sunny side of Queen Street, right next to the Taylors Shoes. And remember, you can earn and SPEND your FLYBUYS points with helloworld Travel Richmond, as well as redeem your AMEX points. (We also accept QCard).
Emergency after hours contact: 021 767 359