FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS
2. The Promoter is helloworld, operated by Helloworld Limited. Located on Level 5, 66 Wyndham Street, Auckland, New Zealand, 1010.
3. Competition commences Friday 11th November 2016. A condition of entry is the existing member of Helloworld database updating their user details by selecting their nearest store. All entries for the competition must be submitted via the registration form received via email by midnight 24 November 2016. All entries must be received by that date and time to qualify. No responsibility is taken for late or misdirected entries.
4. Entry is free and open to all residents of New Zealand, aged 18 years and over. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
5. Winners will be randomly drawn from the eligible entries made. It is up to the winner to use the full value before the expiry date and bookings must be requested at least 3 weeks before proposed departure dates. Tickets and bookings are non-changeable once issued.
6. Any additional costs not covered by prize inclusions such as but not limited to taxes, airport and government costs, transfers, meals and beverages, cabin or room upgrades, additional nights or stopovers, visas, insurance, spending money, or additional passengers, must be met by the prize winner. Prizes must be booked and redeemed via helloworld.
7. Each winner will win 1 out of 5 $1000 helloworld travel vouchers. Each voucher must be redeemed by 31 January 2017 and travel commenced by 30 November 2017.
8. The prize draw will take place on Friday 25 November 2016, at the offices of helloworld New Zealand. The winners of the travel prizes will be notified by telephone (number provided on the form) and/or email by Wednesday 30 November 2016.
9. The Promoter may conduct such further draws as are necessary if prizes remain unclaimed three (3) weeks after the draw.
10. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
11. If there is an event beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control which prevents or hinders the conduct of the promotion or the Promoter’s ability to deliver the prize to the winner, then the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel the promotion. Furthermore, the Promoter may at its sole discretion recommence the promotion under the same conditions.
12. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not responsible or liable for any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to a prize winner and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying a winner.
13. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
14. The Promoter may at its discretion refuse to award any prize to any entrant who fails to comply with these conditions of entry.