An ideal introduction to Cuzco and Machu Picchu and the delightful Sacred Valley of the Incas. This area is very rich in history and culture, being the heartland of the Inca Empire when it was at its peak. You'll visit the amazing Inca sites of Maras, Moray and Ollantaytambo in addition to the jewel in the crown, Machu Picchu. End your time in charming Cuzco, once the Inca 'Capital of the World'.
- 5 nights in 3-star accommodation
- 5 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 1 dinner
- Tailor-made journey with English speaking local guides
- Transfers & transport
- Sightseeing & entrance fees
- Sacred Valley of the Incas
- The Lost City of Machu Picchu
- Pisac Markets
- Ollantaytambo Fortress
Daily, 02 Jan - 18 Dec 19
Please enquire for 4-star accommodation pricing.
|per person, twin share||fr $2,220*||Enquire|
|per person, single||fr $3,280*||Enquire|