Patagonia is nature at its most pristine, a land of contrast offering an incredible array of natural sights and wonders. Discover the wild untamed beauty of ice blue glaciers and fjords and of beautiful snowcapped mountains, glittering lakes and sweeping expanses. Voyage to the end of the earth aboard a ship ideally suited for exploring the waters around Tierra del Fuego.
- 7 nights hotel and 3 nights cruise accommodation
- 10 breakfasts, 5 lunches & 5 dinners
- Sightseeing with local English speaking guides
Departs Ushuaia, every Tuesday 4 Oct 2017 - 4 April 2018
- Spend time in Torres del Paine which boasts some of the world's most stunning mountains, glaciers, lakes and forests.
- Cruise to the "end of the earth", Southern Patagonia, one of the most breathtaking wilderness regions in the world.
- Visit spectacular De Agostini Sound where you will see glaciers sliding down the mountainside into the sea.
|Per Person Twin Share||fr $5,847*||Enquire Now|