This is a spectacular journey through Peru's varied landscape encompassing coastal desert, snowy Andean peaks, the high altiplano and lush cloud forest. Visit the most famous sites including the mysterious Nazca Lines, the awe-inspiring Machu Picchu in its incredible mountaintop setting, Lake Titicaca, where you spend the night in an island homestay, and the stunning 3000m deep Colca Canyon.
- 14 nights' accommodation
- All breakfasts
- Transport and listed activities
- Exodus tour leader throughout
- Travel style: Small group journey
Selected dates from 02 Jul - 12 Nov 2016.
- See incredible Inca temples including the lost city of Machu Picchu, a marvel of the ancient world.
- Stay with a local family on Amantani Island on Lake Titicaca and gain an insight into their way of life.
- Travel from the coastal desert deep into the Andes on a spectacular drive through the largest vicuna reserve.
|Per Person Twin Share||fr $3,575*||Enquire Now|