Begin your trip in Johannesburg with a fascinating glimpse into the bustling township of Soweto. Travel to South Africa’s premium wilderness area and stay at an authentic Tsonga-styled private lodge in an exclusive concession of Kruger National Park. Continue to Cape Town before concluding your journey at the spectacular Victoria Falls, also known as “Mosi-oa-Tunya” – the smoke that thunders.
- 9 nights accommodation
- All transportation by private vehicle
- English speaking local guides, sightseeing & most meals
- Internal flights from Johannesburg to Cape Town & Victoria Falls
Departs Johannesburg daily except Sundays
- Immerse yourself in the sights and sounds of world famous Kruger National Park while on open vehicle game drives.
- The opportunity to learn about the history of the apartheid era in Soweto and its effect on modern South Africa.
- Discover the majestic Victoria Falls - the smoke that thunders - and enjoy a cruise along the mighty Zambezi River.
|Per Person Twin Share||fr $4,085*||Enquire Now|