Take on a two week adventure uncovering the fascinating wildlife and stunning scenery of western Canada. Start off in Vancouver where you will take a scenic ferry ride to Victoria. Explore the west coast of Vancouver Island, well-known for its bear and whale sightings. Observe grizzly and black bears in Tweedsmuir Provincial Park and view the stunning sight of Mount Robson on your way to Jasper National Park.
- 13 nights accommodation
- All transportation by private vehicle & ferry
- Services of a professional tour leader
- Sightseeing including an Inside Passage boat trip
Departs Calgary on select days from 15 Jun - 12 Aug 2017
- Bear & whale viewing opportunities.
- Visit remote Bella Coola & Tweedsmuir Park.
- Explore laid-back Vancouver Island.
|Per Person Twin Share||fr $4,659*||Enquire Now|