The Lower Zambezi National Park covers an area of 4,092km2. It has only recently become accessible and is still relatively undeveloped and its beauty lies in its absolute wilderness state.
- 4 nights accommodation
- 4 breakfasts, 3 lunches & 4 dinners, along with soft drinks, house wines, local beers and non-premium spirits
- 2 activities per day
- Scheduled flights from Lusaka
Departs Lusaka daily.
- Embark on open vehicle game drives, to see the incredible wildlife.
- Experience something a little different by going Tiger fishing
- Relax as you explore the wildlife on a river safari
|Per Person Twin Share||fr $2,915*||Enquire Now|