Nestled in the foothills of the Cederberg Mountains north of Cape Town lies an ecological oasis within a roughly hewn and magical land which offers a distinctive wilderness experience among open plains and ancient sandstone formations. Bushmans Kloof is a multi-award-winning lodge and member of Red Carnation Hotel Collection.
- Three nights accommodation in a luxury room
- All meals, tea and coffee
- Scheduled activities
- Return road transfers from Cape Town
- A South African natural heritage site boasting an abundance of indigenous flora and fauna
- An array of more than 130 ancient Bushman rock-art sites
|Per Person Twin Share||fr $1,170*||Enquire Now|