Cruise the glacier-filled waters of Antarctica on a spectacular 10-night cruise aboard Le Lyrial in unparalleled luxury. Travel by ship from Ushuaia, through the Drake Passage to experience one of the most unique environments on earth.
- APT charter to the Antarctic Peninsula aboard Le Lyrial
- APT Tour Director and Expedition Team
- Complimentary all-weather jacket and beanie – yours to keep
- Finest dining – includes a total of 31 meals
- Buenos Aires to Ushuaia return flights included
- Return airport transfers, porterage and tipping
- Take a tour of the End of the World Museum on a city tour in Ushuaia
- Get up close to gentoo, chinstrap and Adélie penguins and Weddell, crabeater, leopard and Antarctic fur seals as they welcome you ashore
- Enjoy daily Zodiac excursions with your expert Expedition Team
- At Deception Island see the deserted whaling station
- Perhaps visit an active scientific research station and send a postcard with a rare Antarctic postage stamp
- Spot impressive sea birds including albatross, snow petrels and imperial shags
31 Jan; 10 Feb
BONUS: $500 Air Credit Per Couple*
Available until sold out.
|per person, twin share||fr $13,195*||Enquire Now|
Conditions apply. All pricing and saving amounts are in New Zealand Dollars. A strictly limited number of Superdeal offers are available on selected itineraries on set departures. All offers are available until sold out. Offers are subject to availability, not combinable unless specified, available on new bookings only and may be withdrawn at any time.
All Flight Offers
Flights must be booked by APT. All offers are subject to availability of airline and booking class. Once class is sold out surcharges apply. Should you choose to depart earlier than your scheduled tour/cruise departure, or make variations to airline routings, surcharges may apply. Companion Fly Free offers and Business Class offers are subject to availability on LATAM Airways based on wholesale airfares (or airline of APTs choosing) from Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch. Airline schedules are subject to change without notice and APT is not liable for any additional costs incurred due to airline schedule changes. A non–refundable deposit of $3,000 per person is due within seven days of booking. Deposit requirements may vary when booking Business class. Final payment is due 100 days prior to the tour’s departure date. All air is ticketed upon receipt of the first deposit. There are no refunds on tickets once issued. Air taxes vary for each departure point and routing of airline and are subject to change. Note that frequent flyer miles/points may not be awarded on all airfares.
Companion Fly Free Including Air Taxes*:
For tours of 23 days or more, when two passengers travel together on the same flights and APT Antarctica tour, one person will receive a free return economy ticket with LATAM Airlines based on N class including taxes up to $200.
Business Class for $4,995 per person*:
Deal available for tours of 23 days or more. Offer is based on I class with LATAM Airlines and includes taxes up to $200 per person. All internal flights will be economy class.
$500 Air Credit Per Couple*:
Based on flying LATAM airlines on the international ticket from New Zealand booked by APT.
Travelling with friends*:
When 6 or more passengers book at the same time and travel together on the same Antarctica Cruise/ Tour departure date. Not combinable with any other group discount. Contact your local helloworld travel agent for full terms and conditions.