Your love affair with Europe begins in Brussels, and will continue to kindle your spirit of adventure in Amsterdam, Prague and Budapest, with a grand finale embracing three of the world's most romantic cities - Venice, Rome and Paris.
From price is based on 09, 16, 23, 30 July & 06 August 2017 departure
- Eurostar: Relax on the smooth, high-speed Eurostar train from London via the historic Channel Tunnel to Brussels.
- Rhine Valley: Watch medieval hilltop castles, sleepy villages and vineyards slip by as you enjoy a scenic cruise.
- Nuremberg: Explore the local market, shop for gingerbread and see the 'Beautiful Fountain' in the Hauptmarkt.
- Prague: Bewitched by the gargoyles of St. Vitus Cathedral and ghosts of Bohemian Kings, experience a private guided tour through the courtyards of Prague Castle with a Local Expert.
- Budapest: Visit the colourful Matthias Church and gaze out over the Danube, to the giant domed Parliament, from the heights of the Fisherman's Bastion.
- Vienna: A private guided exploration of Schönbrunn Palace will have all your senses tingling. Stand beneath frescoed ceilings, crystal chandeliers and gilded Rococo frames where Mozart performed as a child prodigy.
- Venice: To the tune of accompanying musicians, you will be serenaded through the atmospheric canals by gondola, past water-lapped doorways and Rococo palaces.
- Rome: Be among the select few to gain VIP access into the Vatican Museums, see the Bramante Staircase and Michelangelo's ceiling in the Sistine Chapel.
- Florence: Visit the Accademia Museum with a local historian to study Michelangelo's original Statue of David.
- Stanserhorn: A spectacular journey by a funicular railway and open-top cable car to the summit of the Stanserhorn for expansive mountain views.
- Paris: Venture with a Local Expert through the Latin Quarter and see the Notre Dame Cathedral, a masterpiece of French Gothic architecture.
- Paris: Ascend to the viewing platforms of the Eiffel Tower.
- Eurostar: Relax on the smooth, high-speed Eurostar train to London via the historic Channel Tunnel to Paris.
ADDITIONAL INCLUDED HIGHLIGHTS:
- Brussels: Walk through the Grand Place to view the Mannekin Pis Statue.
- Amsterdam: See Dam Square, the Royal Palace and Mint Tower.
- Würzburg: See the Residenz Palace. Explore the old town. Stand on the statue-lined Alte Mainbrucke. See the Marienburg fortress.
- Nuremberg: See the city walls and walk through the old town to the Hauptmarkt to see the Beautiful Fountain.
- Prague: Enjoy views over the Old Town and Vltava River. Visit the Old Town Square and see the Astronomical Clock.
- Bratislava: Enjoy free time amid the cobbled squares and labyrinthine streets of Bratislava's Old Town.
- Budapest: Enjoy panoramic views over the city from Gellért Hill. Walk through the cobbled streets of the medieval Castle Hill district. Visit Heroes' Square in Pest. Spend some time in the popular pedestrian shopping street of Váci utca.
- Vienna: Tour the Ring Road seeing the Hofburg, Opera House, Parliament building and St Charles' Church.
- Venice: Cruise, with commentary, to St. Mark's Square. See the Doges' Palace, Bridge of Sighs and St. Mark's Basilica.
- Rome: Visit St. Peters Basilica in the Vatican City. See the mighty Colosseum and overlook the Forum.
- Florence: Enjoy panoramic views over the whole city from Piazzale Michelangelo. Walk with your guide to the Cathedral, see the ‘Gates of Paradise' and open-air gallery of Signoria Square.
- Lucerne: View the emotive Lion Monument. See the covered Chapel Bridge and Jesuit Church.
- Lyon: City orientation.
- Paris: See Notre Dame Cathedral, the façades of the Louvre Museum, the Place de la Concorde. Drive along the Champs Elysées to the Arc de Triomphe.
- Scenic Drives: Italian Lake District, Swiss Alps, Burgundy.
|Per Person, Twin Share||fr $7,750*||Enquire Now|