Asturians drink cider, not sangria! Transcend stereotypical Spain on this in–depth orbit of one of Europe's most diverse countries. Yet the nation’s reputation for gastronomic excellence remains resolute, as does the amazing art, architecture and a historic heritage dating back to Roman times. Combination: This tour is a combination of Highlights of Spain and Northern Spain.
From price is based on 15, 22 & 29 April 2017 departure
- Barcelona: A Local Expert will take you inside Gaudi's extraordinary masterpiece, the Sagrada Familia Basilica.
- Granada: Visit the Alhambra Palace with an Expert, an arabesque fantasy in stone, complemented by the gardens of the Generalife.
- Seville: Step inside the impressive cathedral, past the altarpiece, dripping with gold, to the Tomb of Columbus, held aloft by four kings.
- Cordoba: See the Roman Bridge and with a Local Expert, explore the Mezquita. With its forest of horseshoe arches, this fascinating building symbolises many of Cordoba's religious changes over the centuries.
- Madrid: Study the world's finest collection of Spanish paintings, plus an impressive foreign collection, as you tour the Prado Museum with an expert art historian.
ADDITIONAL INCLUDED HIGHLIGHTS:
- Barcelona: Enjoy a walking tour with a local expert through the old lanes and squares of the Gothic Quarter. Drive down the elegant Passeig de Gràcia to witness some of the finest modernist architecture.
- Peñíscola: See the castle featured in the film El Cid.
- Valencia: See the ultra-modern Centre of Arts and Sciences and the huge City Gates of Serranos and Quart.
- Seville: Visit the beautiful Plaza de España in Seville's Maria Luisa Park. Enjoy a walking tour of the Santa Cruz Quarter with its pretty squares and flower-decked balconies. Emerge by the walls of the Alcazar.
- Cordoba: Spend some time in the old Jewish Quarter.
- Madrid: Your guided tour shows you the statue of Don Quixote in the Plaza de España, Royal Palace, Gran Via, Cibeles Fountain, Parliament and Puerta del Sol.
- Scenic drives: Cross the Sierra Nevada, Plains of La Mancha.
*Terms and Conditions
*Terms & Conditions: General: Flight offers only valid for select Insight Vacations tours that are booked and deposited between 27 Nov - 14 Dec 2016 and paid in full before 5pm NZT 15th Dec 2016. Flight offers are based on fares from AKL, WLG or CHC to London, Zurich or Frankfurt. Other destinations are available, however surcharges may apply. The air carrier is Emirates in “T” Booking Class. Airfare can only be sold when booked with an Insight Vacations tour and is subject to availability at time of booking. Insight Vacations reserves the right to correct errors or omissions and to change any and all fares, fees and surcharges at any time. A non-refundable deposit of $2500 per person, per Insight Vacations tour is required within 7 days of booking. Full payment for the Insight Vacations tour must be received by 5pm NZST 15 Dec 2016. By paying your deposit you accept the Terms and Conditions of the Insight Vacations flight offer. Our partner airline, Emirates, reserve the right to advise an earlier airfare Ticketing Time Limit date, subject to booking conditions and restrictions. After ticket issuance, fees for date changes and 100% cancellation fees will apply. Flight offers are only available on tours departure dates that qualify for Insight’s Early Payment Discount (EPD). Flight offers are not combinable with the EPD, any other brochure discounts or other discount promotion. Flight offers may be withdrawn or amended at any time. Insight Vacations’ and Emirates’ standard booking terms and conditions apply to tours and flights booked under this promotion. You must comply with all applicable terms and conditions. Fly Free: Fly Free offer is valid when one (1) of the specified Insight Vacations tours are booked. Tours not on this list will not qualify for the fly free offer. Please check with Insight Vacations if you have a specific tour/date that you’d like to check. Fly Free offer is available on new bookings only. $999/$1049/$1099 Flight Offer: Valid for new bookings only made between 27 Nov – 15 Dec 2016, when booked in conjunction with Insight Europe and Britain tours 8 days or longer, excluding special interest tours, group departures, Autumn/Winter/Spring or indicatively priced departures, trips to Greece, Turkey, Israel, Jordan and Egypt. Discounts are subject to tour and flight availability at the time of booking. Seasonality details are: Fly From $999 available in Low Season - 16Jan17-04Apr17 / 24Apr17-13Jun17 / 02Oct17-31Oct17. Fly From $1049 available in Shoulder Season - 05Apr17-23Apr17 / 04Sep17-01Oct17. Fly From $1099 available in High Season - 14Jun17-03Sep17 All prices are per person and represent adult airfares inclusive of any taxes and surcharges. Fly for $999/$1049/$1099 offer is not combinable with any other Insight Vacations offer in the market market. Offers may be withdrawn or amended at any time. Travel agent professional service fees where charged, will be additional to the advertised prices. Please contact your local helloworld travel agent for further terms & conditions.