Our small group tour combines the very best of Peru travel: soak up the stunning highlights of Lima, head up to the high Andes for an unforgettable Machu Picchu tour in the Sacred Valley and dive straight into the darkest depths of the mighty Amazon Rainforest. On this popular 13-day tour, you’ll sample fantastic local culinary specialties, cast your eyes on some of the most awe-inspiring historical and archaeological sites in the country and, if that’s not enough, soak up a kaleidoscope of magnificent Peruvian wilderness: from the snow-capped Andes and luscious valleys of the ancient Incas to the pristine jungles where unique wildlife encounters await. A phenomenal itinerary that maximises adventure and discovery and minimizes travel-time: our Colours of Peru Tour is designed to squeeze as much rewarding Peru travel as possible. Aside from a Machu Picchu tour and 3-night Amazon jungle lodge stay, you’ll also visit Lake Titicaca, the reputed birthplace of the ancient Inca civilizations. Travelling with a small group of like-minded adventurers and led by our knowledgeable and experienced English-speaking guide, this 2-week Peruvian adventure is simply unforgettable.
- 3 nights twin-share Refugio or Posada Amazon Lodge with private en-suite facilities
- 10 nights accommodation in standard hotels
- 13 Breakfast, 5 Lunches & 5 Dinners
- Internal flights within South America with LATAM Airpass
- Fully Escorted within South America (Lima to Lima) for groups with 10 or more passengers
- Departures 9 passengers or less, will include services of our Local English Speaking Guides
- All Airport transfers
- All Tours with local English speaking guide
- Tours Included in Puno: Visit Inca Burial ground of Sillustani, Full Day Lake Titicaca Boat Tour
- Travel from Puno to Cusco: Tourist bus from Puno to Cusco including Sightseeing
- Tours Included in Cusco: Half Day City Tour, Full Day to Sacred Valley & Machu Picchu Tour
- Tours Included in Amazon Jungle: Various activities included.
- All entrance fees, national park fees on all day tours
Lima: 11 Apr 20-24 Apr 20; 25 Apr 20-8 May 20; 23 May 20-5 Jun 20; 13 Jun 20-26 Jun 20; 25 Jul 20-7 Aug 20; 12 Sep 20-25 Sep 20; 10 Oct 20-23 Oct 20; 8 Feb 21-21 Feb 21; 12 Mar 21-25 Mar 21
|per person, twin share||fr $7,785*||Enquire|