The Simba Safari remains Tanzania’s most popular safari. Travelling in 4WD vehicles throughout this safari visiting Tanzania’s most exciting game parks, Lake Manyara, Serengeti National Park, Ngorongoro Crater and Tarangire National park, all increasing the opportunity of spotting the Big Five and a huge variety of other species.
- 7 nights accommodation
- Meals as indicated
- Transport in 4WD vehicle with an English speaking driver/ guide
- Game activities and sightseeing as specified
- English speaking guide
- Park fees
- Stay at Lake Manyara Serena Lodge which offers a unique blend of tranquility, wildlife discovery and ornithological richness.
- Experience what is commonly referred to as the world's largest wildlife zoo - Ngorongoro Crater. Marvel at the amazing diversity of wildlife.
- Visit a Masai Village to gain an insight into the life and culture of the Masai people and discover how they live.
- Kilimanjaro, Tanzania on Tuesdays and Thursdays
|per person, twin share||fr $4,299*||Enquire|