This extraordinary safari includes a thrilling visit with the mountain gorillas in Bwindi Impenetrable Forest, chimpanzee tracking in Chamburu Gorge and game drives and a boat cruise in Queen Elizabeth National Park with its vast array of wildlife, including the famous tree climbing lions. Uganda boasts some of the best bird watching in Africa including the rare shoebill stork and the grey crowned crane.
- 7 nights accommodation
- Meals as indicated
- Transfers, flights and activties as specified
- English speaking driver
- Park fees
- 1 gorilla and 1 chimpanzee tracking permit
- Trekking to see the endangered mountain gorillas living in Bwindi Impenetrable Forest with the option of a second trek.
- Game drives in the Ishasha section of Queen Elizabeth National Park, searching for tree climbing lions.
- Additional option to visit Ngamba Island Chimpanzee Sanctuary for a guided visit and up close experience.
- Entebbe, Selected Dates
|per person, twin share||fr $7,759*||Enquire|