Starting from Buenos Aires, the birthplace of famous tango, to Iguazu Falls, the largest waterfall complex in the world splitting between Brazil and Argentina, and the most beautiful and interesting urban centre - Rio de Janeiro. We continue to Lima, also known as the Colonial ‘City of Kings’ and we set off exploring the famous Lake Titicaca. Travel to the beautiful city of Cusco and visit what once was the heart of the ancient Inca civilization, the Sacred Valley, and explore one of the most important archaeological sites in the world: Machu Picchu. The journey proceeds with a visit to the Amazon, the world’s largest tropical rain forest and continues to the Galapagos Islands, home of unusual and unique wildlife.
Diverse nature, wildlife, climate, cultures, history and buzzing metropoles are what make the tour of the South America a one of a lifetime experience!
- Standard hotel accommodation
- 4 nights on board Galapagos Islands cruise
- Breakfast daily, and other meals as outlined in the included sightseeing tours
- Full Board while on the Galapagos Cruise & in the Amazon (Excludes drinks)
- Internal flights
- All transfers, mostly on a private basis
- Sightseeing on a shared basis as outlined in the tour itinerary with English speaking guides
- Train from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes Return
- Entrance fees & National Park fees, unless otherwise stated
Buenos Aires, Iguazu, Rio de Janeiro, Lima, Puno, Lake Titicaca, Cusco, Aguas Calientes, Machu Picchu, Amazon Jungle, Quito & The Galapagos Islands
|per person, twin share||fr $14,590*||Enquire|