An amazing natural phenomena, the waterfalls at Iguazu are the most spectacular found on the planet. Situated at the border between Argentina and Brazil, it is essential to see the falls from both sides as each offers a completely different vista. Don't miss visiting them, we guarantee you will not be disappointed!
MERCURE HOTEL IGUAZU IRU:
Located in a pleasant jungle setting but outside of the National Park on the Argentine side, this award winning hotel offers a more affordable option to staying inside the park.
- 2 nights accommodation at Mercure Hotel Iguazu Iru
- 2 breakfasts
- A full day private tour of both sides of the falls including admission to the Parque des Aves bird park
- National Park fees in Argentina and Brazil
- Airport transfers from arrival on one side of the falls until departure from the airport on the other side of the falls
- Sightseeing and entrance fees
- Tailor-made journey with English speaking local guides
|per person, twin share||fr $885*||Enquire|
|per person, single||fr $1,580*||Enquire|