Explore arguably the continent's oldest ancient human civilisation and its rich historical past. The itinerary is tailored to suit a comfortable travel pace and you are accompanied by a professional guide all the way who will show you not only the most famous sights, but also an insight into the deep-rooted and fascinating cultural traditions that remain.
Your journey begins with the city sights of Addis Ababa. Fly to Bahir Dar, where you explore the Lake Tana monasteries and the Blue Nile falls and then continue to Gondar to see the famous Royal Enclosures. Your discovery of this historic route continues to the beautiful landscape of Simien Mountains, where can walk with troops of gelada baboons - endemic in Ethiopia. Visit the ancient kingdom of Axum with the mysterious parks and the queen of Sheba ruined palaces, and the eleven Rock churches of Lalibela, a UNESCO World Heritage site and still today a place of pilgrimage and devotion.
- Tailor made journey with private local guide
- 9 nights accommodation
- Transport, transfers and domestic flights within Ethiopia
- 9 breakfasts, 9 lunches & 9 dinners and water, soft drinks, coffee & tea with meals
- Sightseeing including all entrance fees
- Addis Ababa
- Lake Tana Monasteries and the Blue Nile falls
- Simien Mountains National park
- Ancient city of Axum
- Lalibela - Rock Hewn Churches
|per person, twin share (4 people travelling)||fr $6,625*||Enquire|
|per person, single (4 people travelling)||fr $7,418*||Enquire|
|per person, twin share (2 people travelling)||fr $7,930*||Enquire|
|per person, single (2 people travelling)||fr $8,728*||Enquire|