Experience the remarkable beauty of Southeast Alaska on a voyage aboard the Sea Lion, Venture, or Quest into a land of mist-shrouded fjords, tidewater glaciers, and islands teeming with wildlife. Hike through lush forests to cascading waterfalls, and ride an expedition landing craft into coves to look for brown bears. Meet members of the Alaska Whale Foundation to learn about the local whale population. Search for killer whales and humpback whales, kayak amid glacial ice, spend a full day in Glacier Bay National Park, and learn about Alaska’s rich Tlingit heritage.
Explore with one staff member on board per every 10 guests—the most robust team working in Alaska. Every expedition sails with a six-person team comprised of a veteran expedition leader and five naturalists, including an undersea specialist and a Lindblad-National Geographic certified photo instructor, plus a wellness specialist. Together, our Alaska travel guides will provide you with a greater understanding and appreciation of this exceptional place.
- 7 night expedition cruise accommodation
All meals on cruise
Park and entrance fees
Port charges and service taxes
- Kayak into protected coves and look for sea otters, seabirds, and harbour seals.
- Discover Alaska’s seldom-seen, vibrant marine life revealed by our undersea specialist.
- See the iconic wildlife—whales, bears and eagles—amid secluded coves and towering forests
- Selected Dates, May - Aug '20 & May - Sep '21
Note: Some departures operate in reverse and exact itinerary may vary
|per person, twin share||fr $8,335*||Enquire|