*helloworld Travel Birkenhead Exclusive*
Click here for Birkenhead contact details
- 18 nights Premium accommodation twin share accommodation one night in a Houseboat
- Local tours - in Delhi, Varanasi, Agra, Jaipur, Jodhpur & Udaipur, Mumbai, Munnar, Cochin visiting Palaces, Monuments, Temples, and Museums & Bazaars.
- Breakfast & Dinner daily
- Rickshaw Ride in Delhi
- Early morning boat ride on the Ganges
- Early morning - sunrise view of Taj Mahal.
- Visit Saganer – famous for its textile printing industry; paper making & Jain temples
- Bishnoi Village tour in Jodhpur
- Learn the secrets of cooking aromatic Rajasthani dishes in Udaipur
- Stepwell Dinner in Narlai
- Boat ride at Lake Pichola, Udaipur
- Dharohar Folk Dance performance in Udaipur
- Tea plantation tour in Munnar
- Kathakali Dance performance in Munnar
Our Tour “Splendours of India” is designed for you to experience the best of Northern India and give you a taste of Southern India. This unforgettable journey takes you from the timeless city of Delhi, with its centuries-old monuments, to the banks of the river Ganges. Immerse yourself in the ancient city of Varanasi with its age-old traditions & culture. See the most photographed building in the world - Taj Mahal. Visit the colourful and royal cities of Jaipur and Jodhpur with their magnificent forts. Learn the art of block printing textiles in Sanganer. The hand-printed designs and colours are amazing. Visit local markets. Enjoy a special “stepwell” dinner at Rawla Narlai. Get cooking in Udaipur – take an evening boat ride on Lake Pichola. Explore Mumbai. Visit ‘God’s own country ’– Kerala’ in southern India. Travel to Munnar and relax in the beautiful mountainous area occupied by thick forests and tea estates. Enjoy the dance drama “Kathakali”. Visit Eravikulam National Park, spice gardens & tea estates. Take an enchanting overnight Houseboat Cruise on the backwaters of Kerala. Fly Singapore Airlines and stay in comfort and luxury at some of the best hotels. Your tour manager will expertly guide you through the sights, sounds & colours of India. Sit back, relax and enjoy the Splendours of this majestic country.
Auckland, 12 October 2020
|per person, twin share||fr $8,995*||Enquire|