View some of the over 275 waterfalls of Iguazu, on the border of Brazil, Argentina and Paraguay. The falls are over 3km wide and 100m high and the park in which they sit is home to a great diversity of wildlife. The Argentinean side of the falls offers two circuits: an upper and a lower path, while the Brazilian side has a system of walkways and viewpoints with excellent photographic opportunities.
- Two nights accommodation at selected hotel
- Sightseeing with English speaking local guide
- The thrill of jetboat rides and helicopter tours over the falls
- The diversity of wildlife in the national park
- The magnificent Devil's Throat, the biggest fall
- Iguazu Falls, Daily
|per person, twin share||fr $455*||Enquire|