Tswalu Kalahari is South Africa's largest private game reserve, covering an area of over 100,000 hectares. No more than thirty guests at a time can discover the beauty of this landscape, its diverse wildlife, and the serenity of what may well be South Africa's last great wilderness. Spend five days at the luxurious Tswalu Kalahari lodge on a flexible, tailor-made safari. You'll enjoy tracking meerkats, desert rhino, horseback safaris, indulging in the Spa, or sleeping out under the stars in the special 'sleep out'. Add four days in Cape Town at the stunning Cape Grace and this will be a trip to remember!
• Tailor-made journey
• Light aircraft domestic flights
• 8 nights' accommodation
• Transfers and transport
• Private safaris and activities at Tswalu
• Beverages at Tswalu
• Laundry at Tswalu
• Use of Spa at Cape Grace
• Chauffeur transfers within 10km around Cape Grace
• 8 Breakfasts, 5 Lunches, 5 Dinners
• Tswalu Kalahari with meerkat encounters, black-maned lions, cheetah and rare antelope. Other sightings may include the elusive aardvark, aardwolf, pangolin and porcupine. The Kalahari is also the ancestral home of the San people (Bushman). Some of their ancient engravings can be seen at Tswalu; current research suggests these may be among the oldest art on Earth.
• Cape Town, with three nights at Cape Grace luxury hotel on the V&A Waterfront.
|per person, twin share (1 Sep - 31 Oct)||fr $14,684*||Enquire|
|per person, twin share (21 Nov - 19 Dec)||fr $14,684*||Enquire|
|per person, twin share (1 - 20 Nov)||fr $14,802*||Enquire|
|per person, twin share (20 - 31 Dec)||fr $15,233*||Enquire|
|per person, single (21 Nov - 19 Dec)||fr $18,839*||Enquire|
|per person, single (1 Sep - 31 Oct)||fr $18,839*||Enquire|
|per person, single (1 - 20 Nov)||fr $19,075*||Enquire|
|per person, single (20 - 31 Dec)||fr $19,642*||Enquire|