Visit Churchill, known as the ‘Polar Bear Capital of the World’ and travel aboard the famous Tundra Buggy to view these amazing animals in their natural habitat.
- 5 nights accommodation
- Internal flight from Winnipeg to Church
- 4 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 4 dinners
- 2 full day Tundra Buggy tours
- Sightseeing with local English speaking guides
- Travel into the Churchill Wildlife Management Area, one of the best locations in the world to view polar bears in the wild
- Experienced tour leaders and passionate adventurers who are knowledgeable about the tundra ecosystem and the wildlife
- Spend plenty of time watching the majestic Polar Bears, and other arctic wildlife, in their natural environment
From Winnipeg, on selected dates between 03 Oct-14 Nov 20
|per person, twin share||fr $9,459*||Enquire|
*Terms and Conditions
Prices are pp twin share in NZD & based on travel dates departing 03, 11, 14, 17, 20, 23, 26, 29 Oct; 1, 2, 4, 5, 8, 10, 11, 14 Nov 2020. Offers are subject to availability & can change without notification due to fluctuations in charges & currency. Prices exclude flights unless specified. Prices are correct as of 20 February 2020 and include saving if applicable. Prices are subject to change without prior notice. All care is taken to promote correct pricing at time of printing, but is dependent on availability & will be confirmed at time of reservation. Further terms & conditions apply, please ask your local helloworld agent for details.
HLO Ref# 14860