Visit Churchill, known as the ‘Polar Bear Capital of the World’ and travel aboard the famous Tundra Buggy to view these amazing animals in their natural habitat.
- 5 nights accommodation, 2 nights on board VIA rail
- Selected meals
- 2 full day Tundra Buggy tours
- Half day dog sledding
- Sightseeing with local English speaking guides
- Return airfare from Winnipeg to Churchill & return
- Travel into the Churchill Wildlife Management Area, one of the best locations in the world to view polar bears in the wild
- Experienced tour leaders and passionate adventurers who are knowledgeable about the tundra ecosystem and the wildlife
- Spend plenty of time watching the majestic Polar Bears, and other arctic wildlife, in their natural environment
- Winnipeg, selected dates 03 Oct - 14 Nov '20
|per person, twin share||fr $9,389*||Enquire|
*Terms and Conditions
*All prices are quoted in NZD per person, twin share, include saving if applicable, based on travel in low season. Prices exclude international and domestic airfares unless specified, tipping, items of a personal nature and visas if required. Offers are subject to availability and can change without notification due to fluctuations in charges and currency and are valid for sale until sold out. A deposit must be paid at time of booking and full payment must be received 60 days prior to departure unless specified. For full terms & conditions please ask your local helloworld store.
HLO Ref# 14860