Great Bear Lodge is located in the Great Bear Rainforest, home to a magnificent concentration of coastal grizzly bears. Conservationists consider it a rare jewel as it is one of the few complete and relatively intact ecosystems remaining on earth. Stretching over 8 million acres, twice the size of Africa’s Serengeti, this remote coastal rainforest is home to several threatened species and one of the last strongholds of the grizzly bear in the world.
- 3 nights lodge accommodation
Sightseeing, activities and bear viewing as per itinerary
Transfers as per itinerary
- Numerous opportunities for grizzly bear viewing throughout your stay with a wildlife biologist guide.
- Chance to stay in a floating lodge situated in an outstanding wildlife viewing location with spectacular beauty.
- There’s a range of viewing sites to see the grizzly bears including estuary sites and wilderness tracks.
- Select dates 07 May - 16 Oct '20
|per person, twin share||fr $3,445*||Enquire|