Lower Zambezi National Park is an undiscovered gem of Southern Africa with its beauty lying in its stunning location adjacent to the mighty Zambezi River and nearby to Mana Pools National Park.
Potato Bush Camp and it's adjacent sister property Sausage Tree Camp both offer stunning panoramic views overlooking the Zambezi River and escarpment, nestled under Mahogany, Sausage and Winter Thorn Trees, both properties offer an intimate, warm and authentic introduction to Lower Zambezi National Park while staying in luxurious accommodation.
- 4 nights accommodation at Potato Bush Camp
- Two daily game activities
- All means and house beverages
- Park fees
- Return flights from Livingstone or Lusaka
- Stay at your choice of luxury accommodation set within the wild beauty of Lower Zambezi National Park
- Explore Lower Zambezi National Park by both vehicle and canoe
- Seek out the local wildlife that call this area home
- Lusaka or Livingstone, Daily
FREE return internal FLIGHTs FROM LIVINGSTONE OR LUSAKA!*
|per person, twin share||fr $5,199*||Enquire|