Your Italy Coach Tour Includes:
- 5 nights 4 star accommodation (2 nights in Sorrento, 1 night in Salerno area, 2 nights in Alberobello)
- 5 buffet breakfasts
- 1 lunch at a local restaurant in Naples (drinks not included)
- 1 lunch at a local restaurant in Capri (drinks not included)
- 2 dinners in Sorrento (drinks not included)
- 1 dinner at the hotel in Salerno area (drinks not included)
- 1 olive oil tasting in Alberobello
- 1 tasting of typical products in Bari
- Guided tour of Pompeii, Matera, Lecce
- Visit of Capri, Grotta Azzura included (weather permitting)
- Visit of Naples, Positano, Amalfi, Alberobello, Ostuni, Bari with tour leader
- Ground transportation by air conditioned bus
Departing Rome, travel to Naples for lunch, before a guided tour of Pompeii and the archaeological sites. Then continue to Sorrento, the gateway to the Amalfi Coast. Spend the next two nights in Sorrento.
Day 2: Sorrento
Today, take the hydrofoil to the Isle of Capri to visit the Blue Grotto. Next, head to Anacapri for lunch followed by a visit to the legendary Piazetta before returning to Sorrento in the afternoon.
Day 3: Sorrento to Salerno Region
After breakfast, travel to the Salerno region, stopping off at Positano and Amalfi for time at leisure. Overnight in the Salerno region.
Day 4: Salerno Region to Alberobello
Depart for Matera, enjoying a guided tour of the City of Stones, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Upon arrival in Alberobello there will be an olive oil tasting. Spend the next two nights in Alberobello.
Day 5: Alberobello
Today you'll visit Lecce and Ostuni. Join a guided tour in Lecce before a guided tour in Ostuni where you can see the historic centre once entirely painted in white.
Day 6: Alberobello to Rome
The tour heads back to Rome. Enjoy free time in Bari en route as well as a stop at Benevento to taste the famous Strega liqueur. Arrive in Rome in the late evening.
- Run of House (5 Nights)
- Travel Dates: 19 Apr - 24 Apr 20, 3 May - 8 May 20, 17 May - 22 May 20, 31 May - 5 Jun 20, 14 Jun - 19 Jun 20, 28 Jun - 3 Jul 20, 12 Jul - 17 Jul 20, 26 Jul - 31 Jul 20, 9 Aug - 14 Aug 20, 23 Aug - 28 Aug 20, 6 Sep - 11 Sep 20, 20 Sep - 25 Sep 20, 4 Oct - 9 Oct 20 & 18 Oct - 23 Oct 20
Twin per person fr $2,079
Single per person fr $2,440
Per Person, from $2,079Enquire
It is our policy to present the cost of our holidays inclusive of all airport and government charges. Please accept however that these charges are not within our control, therefore we reserve the right to pass on any increase.. Travel agent professional service fees where charged, will be additional to the advertised prices. Closeout and blackout periods apply over school holidays and peak holiday periods & availability of seats & rooms is likely to be very limited over this time . Valid for sales to 31 Mar 2020. Valid for travel commenced and completed within the period 1 Apr 2020 to 31 Oct 2020 (unless otherwise specified). Minimum 4 nights.Land only, airfares additional. Coach and launch transfers are not included unless stated otherwise. Please note there is limited availability on the advertised room types. Twin bedding must be requested if required. City tax per person is not included and is payable direct at the property. Sightseeing/Extended Touring may require minimum numbers to operate. A non-refundable deposit may be required at the time of booking, please enquire. All pricing is subject to change until a reservation is confirmed. Strictly subject to availability for all components. Prices shown are based on per person costs in New Zealand Dollars, for payment by cash, cheque or eftpos only. Credit card sales not permitted unless Travel Agent acts as a merchant. Capacity limitations apply and may not be available on all services. Events beyond our control such as currency fluctuations and changes to the price of aviation fuel may result in prices variations . Strict cancellation fees apply. Packages are based on consecutive nights. For split stays please contact your travel consultant. For full terms and conditions and cancellation fees please contact your local travel agent for more information. Trade enquiries via GO Holidays.
GO Ref# LO15JANGOITALY