Lindblad Expeditions - National Geographic's classic Antarctica itinerary delivers huge tabular icebergs, sculptural bergs floating in pools of turquoise blue melt water, mountains rising some 9,000 feet straight up from the sea, penguins galore, abundant marine mammals and experiences like cruising through the solemn majesty of the Lemaire Channel, among many more. Spend your days and nights in a rapture of discovery.
- 10 nights cruise accommodation
- 1 night hotel accommodation
- All meals onboard
- Transfers & internal charter flights as per itinerary
- Services of a Lindblad Expeditions leader, naturalist guides and a National Geographic photographer
- From whales to gentoo penguins, learn about the fascinating wildlife of Antarctica with the best ice team on Earth.
- Actively explore every day on your daily zodiac and kayak explorations discovering the spectacular surroundings of Antarctica.
- With National Geographic On Board, you can enjoy your journey in the company of world-renowned scientists, naturalists and researchers.
- Buenos Aires or Santiago, selected dates, Nov '20 - Feb & Nov '21 - Feb '22
Bonus: SAVE UP TO $2,500Pp ON SELECTED 2020 DEPARTURES*
|per person, twin share||fr $19,450*||Enquire|
Price is correct as of 30 January 2020. Prices exclude international and domestic airfares unless specified, tipping, items of a personal nature and visas if required. Departure from Buenos Aires or Santiago is dependant on sailing. Offers are subject to availability and can change without notification due to fluctuations in charges and currency and are valid for sale until sold out. A deposit must be paid at time of booking and full payment must be received 60 days prior to departure unless specified. For full terms & conditions please ask your local helloworld store.