Tennessee has a music scene that can't be rivalled, history that will both fascinate and educate, and tastes that keep visitors coming back for more.
- 6 nights accommodation
- 1 lunch
- Sightseeing and attractions as per itinerary
- Private airport transfers and a shuttle transfer between Memphis and Nashville
- Spend a day at leisure visiting Memphis' top attractions. Some favourites are Graceland, the National Civil Rights Museum and the Rock n Soul Museum.
- Experience the famous Nashville Honky Tonks
- Visit America's oldest registered distillery, Jack Daniels, for a guided tour and tasting.
From Memphis, on Tues, Fri & Sun
|per person, twin share||fr $3,535*||Enquire|
*Terms and Conditions
Prices are pp twin share in NZD & based on travel between 20 - 23 Jul 2020. Offers are subject to availability & can change without notification due to fluctuations in charges & currency. Prices exclude flights unless specified. Prices are correct as of 20 February 2020 and include saving if applicable. Prices are subject to change without prior notice. All care is taken to promote correct pricing at time of printing, but is dependent on availability & will be confirmed at time of reservation. Further terms & conditions apply, please ask your local helloworld agent for details.
HLO Ref# 15237