Enjoy remarkable wildlife viewing in the world-famous Kruger National Park, the rich cultural heritage of Swaziland and Zululand, the vibrant coastal cities of Durban and Port Elizabeth, the splendour of the Garden Route and Cape Winelands and finish with a leisurely stay in Africa’s most beautiful city, Cape Town.
- 13 nights accommodation
- 13 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 dinners
- Transportation and sightseeing as per itinerary
- Flights as specified
- Spend time discovering the beautiful city of Cape Town and all it has to offer with your choice of activities.
- You'll enjoy game drives through Kruger National Park, searching for the Big Five, viewing birdlife and wildlife.
- Travel through the Cape Winelands and along the glorious Garden Route, visiting villages and beachside towns.
- Johannesburg, selected Sundays
|per person, twin share||fr $5,429*||Enquire|