From top to bottom Chile will enchant and inspire with its spectacular breathtaking natural landscapes. It is a country where you can delight your palate with diverse flavours and sample local wines, or experience lost civilisations in a land time that time forgot. From the stark other-worldly beauty of the soaring mountain peaks to the most arid desert on earth, the contrasts of Chile are beguiling.
- 14 nights accommodation
- meals as per itinerary
- sightseeing with a local English speaking guide
- all transfers and flights as per itinerary
- Explore remote Patagonia, one of the world's last true wilderness areas, and see large glaciers and soaring mountains.
- Discover the Atacama Salt Flat, the third largest in the world, and Chile's most famous archaeological site.
- The famous stacked hills and winding stairs of the World Heritage City of Valparaiso takes you back in time.
- Departs Tuesdays - Saturdays
|Per Person Twin Share||fr $9,045*||Enquire|