26 March 2022
27 March 2022
2 April 2022
3 April 2022
24 September 2022
25 September 2022
Current availability: https://online.flippingbook.com/view/140153725/
The costs are:
- Business Premier Plus: NZD$7995
- Business Premier: NZD$6795
- Premium Economy: NZD$4995
- Economy SkyCouch: NZD$7890 (for 2 people)
- Economy No Wing: NZD$2495
- Economy Wing: NZD$2295. Special offer: Buy 4 / Pay 3 – 25% savings when purchasing a row of 4)
- Economy Limited View: NZD$1545
Seating plan is here: https://online.flippingbook.com/view/605947036/8-9/
BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE
Should your 2022 season flight not be able to depart due to government restrictions with coronavirus, you can choose from either of the following:
- Transfer to an alternative departure date at no extra cost.
- Receive a full refund, excluding $75 per person administration fee.
- A 100% travel credit to use when booking another Viva New Zealand product.
Choose your seating options from Business Premier Plus, Business Premier, Premium Economy, SkyCouch, Economy No Wing, Economy Wing and Economy Limited View.
All seating classes will experience and an unforgettable round-trip including:
• Two full-service Air New Zealand meals plus in-flight snacks.
• Celebrate your adventure with bubbly, wine, beer, spirits, and soft drinks as you enjoy a full bar service onboard.
• Choose your viewing on the state-of-the art entertainment system when outside of the Aurora Zone.
• Learn about the Aurora, how it is formed and how best to capture it on your cameras with an expert team of Astronomers & Photographers onboard.
• Mission to Aurora Australis Pre Flight Programme hosted at the International Antarctic Centre.
To board Southern Lights by Flight all passengers over the age of 12 years and three months must show proof of full vaccination status or a negative COVID-19 test within 72 hours of your flight's scheduled departure. * please note the Air New Zealand Domestic Vaccination policy came into effect on 14 December for an initial trial period until 31 March 2022. We will review this policy in April 2022.
To attend our pre-flight mission at the International Antarctic Centre
As the International Antarctic Centre are a vaccinated site, all visitors (aged 12 years, 3 months +) will need to show their Ministry of Health issued My Vaccine Pass to visit the Antarctic Centre. Your pass will be scanned by one of our team – please have a digital or physical copy ready for this upon arrival.