Your Sydney Hotel
- 2 nights accommodation
- Vivid Cruise as specified
- Bonus offers as specified
- A Sydney stay is always memorable, but during Vivid Sydney, this creative festival will spark the soul of the city. From 27 May to 18 June, Vivid Sydney will fuse art, innovation and technology in collaboration with some of the most boundary-pushing artists, thinkers and musicians of our time. Vivid Sydney tells a story of the harbour city beyond the icons, about urban legends, secret spaces and visions for the future. The 2022 festival boasts the longest continuous Light Walk in the history of the event, it will stretch continuously for 8km, from 6 to 11pm each evening linking the Sydney Opera House to Central Station, with more than 200 LED sculptural birds guiding the way. Beyond the colourful lights, Vivid Music and Vivid Ideas host live performances and fascinating forums everywhere from grand halls to galleries. Make the most of one of our Vivid Sydney packages including, Vivid Sydney Cruises, dinners, accommodation and more. From day to night, there’s so much to love about Sydney.
- International flights are not included, please add best available airfare.
- Superior Room (2 Nights)
- Travel Dates: 27 May - 18 Jun 22
Twin per person fr $479
Per Person, from $479Enquire
It is our policy to present the cost of our holidays inclusive of all airport and government charges. Please accept however that these charges are not within our control, therefore we reserve the right to pass on any increase. Travel agent professional service fees where charged, will be additional to the advertised prices. Closeout and blackout periods apply over school holidays and peak holiday periods & availability of seats & rooms is likely to be very limited over this time . Valid for sales to 27 May 2022. Valid for travel commenced and completed within the period 27 May 2022 to 18 Jun 2022 (unless otherwise specified).Land Only - International flights are not included. Prices shown are based on per person costs in New Zealand Dollars, for payment by cash, cheque or eftpos only. Credit card sales not permitted unless Travel Agent acts as a merchant. Capacity limitations apply and may not be available on all services. Travel requiring an overnight stay in New Zealand will be at passengers own expense. Events beyond our control such as currency fluctuations and changes to the price of aviation fuel may result in prices variations . Strict cancellation fees apply. Packages are based on consecutive nights. For split stays please contact your travel consultant. For full terms and conditions and cancellation fees please contact your local travel agent for more information. Trade enquiries via GO Holidays. COVID POLICIES: Please note that all supplier and government (national and international) Covid-19 policies can vary significantly and change regularly.. Suppliers such as airlines, cruise lines, hotels, tour operator and other service providers all may maintain their own policies which may vary between suppliers.. It is a client’s responsibility to ensure they are compliant with the most up to date COVID-19 policy including but not limited to; vaccination, Covid testing and Quarantine requirements as they apply to each destination and supplier involved.. Adherence to Covid testing requirement is at a client’s own expense and may be required at multiple times prior, during and after travel. Quarantine requirements vary and may apply after arrival in a destination and upon arrival back to New Zealand.. Any quarantine expenses incurred are the responsibility of the client. Conditions for testing and quarantine may change and non-compliance to current procedure may impact your ability to travel.. Proof of Covid-19 vaccination is becoming an increasingly common requirement of many suppliers and governments.. The method of proving vaccination may vary and it is important to ensure your you are in possession of the correct documentation for the destinations and suppliers involved in your travel.. ISSUE DATE: 13 APR 22.
GO Ref# LO13APRSYDGOG