Your New Zealand Holiday
- 2 nights PurePod accommodation as specified
- The PurePod Experience
- PurePods provide unique, off-the-grid experiences in a network of luxurious glass eco-cabins located in secluded and stunning slices of the beautiful New Zealand landscape.
- Access to each PurePod is via an unpaved road, no more than 1km walk from the secure carpark to the PurePod. It is only after you make your reservation that you find out exactly how to get to the PurePod.
- PurePods feature glass floor, glass ceiling, three large glass sliding doors, outdoor deck with BBQ and luxury camping chairs, fabulous shower and bathroom with beautiful views, kitchenette with kitchenware, queen bed, bio-fuel capable heating system, books, games, USB speaker, telescope & star map
- With 9 locations to choose from, combine your stays and create your own 'pod-hopping' tour
- Please note there is no wi-fi, no phone signal, no power plugs (but there is a USB port for charging your devices) plus each PurePod has an emergency satellite telephone
- One Bedroom PurePod (2 Nights)
- Travel Dates: 5 Dec 23 - 31 Mar 24
Twin per person fr $945
Per Person, from $945Enquire
It is our policy to present the cost of our holidays inclusive of all airport and government charges. Please accept however that these charges are not within our control, therefore we reserve the right to pass on any increase. Travel agent professional service fees where charged, will be additional to the advertised prices. Closeout and blackout periods apply over school holidays and peak holiday periods & availability of seats & rooms is likely to be very limited over this time . Valid for sales to 31 Mar 2024. Valid for travel commenced and completed within the period 5 Dec 2023 to 31 Mar 2024 (unless otherwise specified).Due to the limited number of PurePods, accommodation is strictly subject to availability. Prices shown are based on per person costs in New Zealand Dollars, for payment by cash, cheque or eftpos only. Credit card sales not permitted unless Travel Agent acts as a merchant. Strict cancellation fees apply. Packages are based on consecutive nights. For split stays please contact your travel consultant. For full terms and conditions and cancellation fees please contact your local travel agent for more information. Trade enquiries via GO Holidays. COVID POLICIES: Please note that all supplier and government (national and international) Covid-19 policies can vary significantly and change regularly. Suppliers such as airlines, cruise lines, hotels, tour operator and other service providers all may maintain their own policies which may vary between suppliers. It is a client’s responsibility to ensure they are compliant with the most up to date COVID-19 policy including but not limited to; vaccination, Covid testing and Quarantine requirements as they apply to each destination and supplier involved. Adherence to Covid testing requirement is at a client’s own expense and may be required at multiple times prior, during and after travel. Quarantine requirements vary and may apply after arrival in a destination and upon arrival back to New Zealand. Any quarantine expenses incurred are the responsibility of the client. Conditions for testing and quarantine may change and non-compliance to current procedure may impact your ability to travel. Proof of Covid-19 vaccination is becoming an increasingly common requirement of many suppliers and governments. The method of proving vaccination may vary and it is important to ensure your you are in possession of the correct documentation for the destinations and suppliers involved in your travel.
GO Ref# LOPURENZGO