Let us personalise your safari with andBeyond’s exceptional Botswana lodges and camps. Include up to three destinations or spend more nights at one or two destinations: Chobe National Park, Savute National Park and the Okavango Delta. A wildlife enthusiast’s dream, Chobe National Park is one of the top wilderness reserves in the world. From the striking Savute area to the beautiful Linyanti River, this vast landscape is waiting to be explored. The Okavango Delta undergoes an almost magical transformation every year and is a truly spectacular sight. The vast floodplain hosts an enormous range of wild animals, including the specially adapted sitatunga and lechwe antelopes.
Duration8 Days / 7 Nights from NZD $11,445*
Type of JourneyWildlife
• Okavango Delta • Savute Channel • Chobe National Park • Moremi Wildlife Reserve
Departure DatesDaily year round
NB: The following inclusions apply to 2024 bookings:
- Tailor-made journey with expert game rangers
- 7-night safari lodge or tented camp accommodation
- Meet & greet at Maun International or Kasane Airport upon arrival
- All road transfers and flights (fixed-wing or helicopter)
- Airport departure tax at Maun International or Kasane Airport
- All meals during your stay (B, L, D) and refreshments on game drives
- Soft drinks, house wines, local brand spirits & beers, teas, and coffees
- Safari activities, all National Park fees, and VAT
- Complimentary use of one pair of Swarovski Optik binoculars per room
- Laundry (except for Chobe and Savute Under Canvas)
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance
1 Dec – 20 Dec
21 Dec – 31 Dec
1 Dec – 20 Dec
21 Dec – 31 Dec
11 Jan – 31 Mar
1 Apr – 31 May; 1 Nov – 20 Dec
1 – 30 Jun; 1 Sep – 31 Oct; 21 – 31 Dec
1 Jul – 31 Aug
1 – 10 Jan
25465Please note: while prices are accurate at time of loading they are subject to change due to currency fluctuations and currency surcharges may apply. Please check price at time of booking
Day 1: Kasane > Chobe National Park
Transfer from Kasane Airport to andBeyond Chobe Under Canvas for 2 nights. This fully serviced wilderness camp offers spacious East African style safari tent with comfortable beds, teak furniture, quaint bedside lamps and en suite bathroom. Enjoy two days at this fully serviced wilderness campsite.
Day 2: Chobe National Park
Enjoy thrilling morning and afternoon game drives in open 4×4 vehicles with guaranteed window seats and uninterrupted views offering the best opportunity to spot the Big Five wildlife. A boat cruise on the Zambezi River reveals a myriad of wildlife drawn to the water to drink.
Days 3 & 4: Chobe National Park > Okavango Delta
Take a light aircraft flight into the Okavango Delta, a maze of lagoons and waterways within a desert. Spend two nights at either andBeyond Nxabega Okavango Delta Tented Camp or Xaranna Okavango Delta Camp. Located right in the Delta you can enjoy a full experience in one of the prime wildlife-rich hotspots of Africa, with morning and afternoon game drives in open 4×4 vehicles, by mokoro (dug-out canoe) trips on the waterways, or on bush walks. Bird watching is phenomenal here! Bush breakfasts, sundowners and other surprises create memorable moments.
Day 5: Okavango Delta > Okavango Delta
Transfer by light aircraft/helicopter to andBeyond Sandibe Okavango Safari Lodge for a 3-night stay. In the heart of the Delta, on the edge of a waterway, this lodge lies within a diverse, wildlife-rich, private concession with exclusive traversing rights over a vast 22,500 hectares bordering the Moremi Game Reserve.
Days 6 & 7: Okavango Delta
Enjoy game drives and other safari activities to make the most of your stay in this pristine region of the Okavango Delta. Back at the lodge, enjoy luxurious surroundings, personal service and delicious cuisine. The lodge’s stunning design resembles a pangolin at rest and the 12 luxurious air-conditioned suites are each designed to resemble the nest of a Golden Weaver. Your private plunge pool offers stunning views out over the Delta.
Day 8: Okavango Delta > Maun
A light aircraft flight or helicopter transfer takes you to Maun to connect to your international flights.
NB: In 2023 a supplement applies to the inclusion of Sandibe Okavango Safari Lodge (no supplement applies in 2024). The following conditions apply to 2024 bookings:
- Please contact us for cross-season, additional night(s), child (6 to 16 years), and/or family suite/tent pricing
- A single supplement will apply when an adult is sharing with a child 5 years & under
- Triple rooms at Nxabega Okavango Tented Camp & Xaranna Okavango Delta Camp can only accommodate a child 11 years & under
- No children 11 years & under are allowed at Chobe or Savute Under Canvas
- From 11 Jan to 30 Apr & 1 Nov to 20 Dec the single supplement is only charged from the third single room per booking
- A minimum of two lodges and a maximum of three lodges per booking
- A maximum of three nights can be spent at Sandibe Okavango Safari Lodge
- A supplement will apply if arriving and departing from Kasane Airport
- Chobe Under Canvas includes one photographic safari on the Chobe River with a minimum of 2-nights
- Chobe Under Canvas will be closed from 11 Jan to 12 Feb 2024 & 4 to 10 Jan 2025
- Savute Under Canvas will be closed from 11 Jan to 14 Feb 2024 & 7 to 10 Jan 2025