Combine the romance of train travel with the delights of cruising. Gaze through large picture windows and be captivated by the glorious landscapes of Alberta and British Columbia. Venture through the Inside Passage with remarkable views of snow-capped mountains, jagged fjords and massive ice floes.
- 12 nights hotel accommodation
- Vancouver/Kamloops/Banff rail passage on the Rocky Mountaineer (SilverLeaf service)
- Meals as indicated
- Sightseeing as specified
- Port Hardy to Vancouver flight
- Two spectacular rail journeys offering showcasing Canada’s dazzling scenery.
- Visit Victoria and the award winning Butchart Gardens.
- Cruise the inside passage
On selected Wednesdays & Sundays between May-Sep 2020
|Per Person Twin Share||fr $6,649*||Enquire|