Explore Bogota, visit secluded archaeological sites and head to Cartagena, a city of legends, with its stunning colonial architecture and cobbled alleys.
- 9 nights accommodation
- Sightseeing with English speaking local guide
- Transfers and internal flights as per itinerary
- Chance to visit secluded archaeological sites and learn about Colombia's mysterious ancient civilisations
- Live Colombia's coffee culture; visit the coffee area of Armenia and breath the smells and flavours during production
- Explore magical Cartagena, a beautiful city filled with stunning colonial architecture and cobbled alleys
- Bogota, Daily
|Per Person Twin Share||fr $2,745*||Enquire|
*Terms and Conditions
*All prices are quoted in NZD per person, twin share, include saving if applicable, based on travel in low season. Prices exclude international and domestic airfares unless specified, tipping, items of a personal nature and visas if required. Offers are subject to availability and can change without notification due to fluctuations in charges and currency and are valid for sale until sold out. A deposit must be paid at time of booking and full payment must be received 60 days prior to departure unless specified. For full terms & conditions please ask your local helloworld store.
HLO Ref# 5186