Discover a kaleidoscope of landscapes in the ultimate safari areas of Kenya and Tanzania. From the open plains of the Masai Mara and the swamps of Amboseli, to the views of Mount Kilimanjaro’s snowy peaks and the Serengeti, this safari provides the perfect opportunity to explore some of Africa’s most diverse scenery. Finish off your safari soaking up the culture and sun on the exotic spice island of Zanzibar.
- 15 nights accommodation
- 15 breakfasts, 12 lunches, 13 dinners
- Scheduled game activities & sightseeing,
- Internal flight to Zanzibar. transportation in a 4WD safari vehicle with pop-up roof
- English speaking guide whilst on safari & park fees
- Discover some of the best game viewing in Africa through the world famous Masai Mara and Serengeti National Parks.
- The chance to immerse yourself in Masai culture with local village visits in the Masai Mara and Ngorongoro Crater.
- Relax at the end of your trip on the spice island of Zanzibar. Explore Stone Town before heading to your beach resort.
- Nairobi, Kenya on Tuesdays, Thursdays & Sundays
|per person, twin share||fr $9,220*||Enquire|