PRIZE TERMS & CONDITIONS
Prize is for 2 (two) passengers on one of the following Topdeck trips: 7 Day Bali Island Hopper (Asia USA – based on twin share accommodation), 7 Day California Calling (USA – based on twin share accommodation), 9 Day Western Spirit (Europe- based on multi-share accommodation).
- Flights are in direct conjunction with Topdeck trip, and airline/routing is at the discretion of Topdeck.
- All passengers must be booked onto the same departure & on the same booking.
- Must be booked by 31 January 2018 on a guaranteed departure.
- Prize is valid for travel until 31 December 2018. Excludes July Departures.
- Prize is subject to trip availability. All passengers must be aged between 18 – 39 years old.
- Prize has no cash value and cannot be transferred.
- Once trip departure date has been booked normal booking / cancellation fees apply. If cancelled prize is forfeited.
- Travel Insurance is compulsory and is the responsibility of the winning traveller.
- Prize does not include transfers, visas, pre/post accommodation, spending money, optional activities or any other items not articulated in the trip inclusions. Any additional cost associated with the trip are the responsibility of the traveller.
- For full terms and conditions see www.topdeck.travel
The $100 discount is exclusive to Helloworld NZ agents when booking a Topdeck trip. Valid for sale 15 October 2017 – 4 November 2017. Valid For travel 16 October 2017 to 31 December 2018. Discount is combinable with 1 other standard brochure discount or 10% Early Bird for Europe Summer 2018 or Asia 2018/19 trips. The discount does not apply to Limited Edition trips (with the exception of Trans Mongolian), short breaks, stopovers or pre/post accommodation. New bookings only. Subject to availability. Promo code HLO2017_$100 must be mentioned at time of booking. Normal booking conditions apply. Passengers must be aged 18-39 at time of travel. Topdeck reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time. For full terms and conditions please visit www.topdeck.travel
Fly Buys: The Topdeck prize winner will also win 1,000 bonus Fly Buys points, which will be credited to the winner’s Fly Buys Account within 5 days of successful contact. To be eligible to win the 1000 bonus points you must be a Fly Buys member. Fly Buys Membership Terms and Conditions apply, see flybuys.co.nz.
2. The Promoter is helloworld, operated by Helloworld Travel Services (NZ) Limited.
3. There will be one draw carried out on Wednesday 8 November 2017.
4. A condition of entry is your agreement that your details are automatically added to the helloworld email database and you will regularly receive offers and promotions from helloworld. You can at any time unsubscribe from these communications.
5. All entries for the competition must be submitted via the online registration form on the helloworld page between the following dates:
Draw Opens 15 October 2017: Closes 11.59pm 4 November 2017. Draw held 8 November 2017.
All submitted entries will be entered into the draw.
No responsibility is taken for late or misdirected entries.
6. Entry is free and open to all residents of New Zealand, aged 18-39 years. Employees of the Promoter, Topdeck and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
7. Winner will be randomly drawn from submitted entries. It is up to the winner to use the holiday prize before 31 December 2018. Tickets and bookings are non-changeable once issued.
8. Any additional costs not covered by prize inclusions such as but not limited to taxes, airport and government costs, transfers, meals and beverages, cabin or room upgrades, additional nights or stopovers, visas, insurance, spending money, or additional passengers, must be met by the prize winner. Prizes must be redeemed via helloworld.
9. Airline for the prize flights are at the discretion of helloworld & Topdeck flying Economy Class from Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch. Stopover or stopovers within transit are not permitted unless specified. Flights, tour space, and accommodation is limited and are subject to availability at time of booking.
10. Prizes including are non-transferable or exchangeable, and not redeemable for cash.
11. The winner of the travel prize will be notified by email (email address provided on the form).
12. Every endeavour will be made to contact the winner. The travel prize will need to be claimed by the winner within three (3) weeks after the draw. The Promoter reserves the right to conduct a redraw if the prize winner is not contactable using the email address provided, or does not reply with three (3) weeks of the draw date.
13. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
14. If there is an event beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control which prevents or hinders the conduct of the promotion or the Promoter’s ability to deliver the prize to the winner, then the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel the promotion. Furthermore, the Promoter may at its sole discretion recommence the promotion under the same conditions.
15. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not responsible or liable for any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to a prize winner and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying a winner.
16. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
17. The Promoter may at its discretion refuse to award any prize to any entrant who fails to comply with these conditions of entry.
The competition is conducted by helloworld New Zealand.
Helloworld Travel Services (NZ) Limited operates the helloworld brand and is an online and retail and corporate travel agency operating in New Zealand with its registered office in Auckland. helloworld undertakes to use its best endeavors to safeguard the privacy of its users.
helloworld has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to your privacy.
The following discloses the information-gathering and dissemination practices for this web site.
If you have any queries concerning your personal information or any questions relating to how we use the information, please email email@example.com
What information do we collect?
When you register as a user or purchase any goods or services on the website we may collect the information necessary to provide the services required.
Such information would at the very least include your name and an e-mail address.
We will also collect information from you if you complete any other forms on our site or if you contact us with comments or specific requests.
What do we use personal information for?
Should it be necessary to send your details to any carefully selected third parties when collecting or processing your information, we will provide you with details of these parties in advance.
We will also provide you with details of any other parties who wish to provide you with information and details of products and services relevant to your interests.
Any registration forms will give you the opportunity to opt out of receiving such information.
What safeguards are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of your information?
All information you provide to helloworld is treated with the utmost confidentiality.
Your information is stored safely on our computer systems and with physical security devices.
Your online payment transactions are processed through 128 bit SSL encryption using a Digicert certificate on our secure servers.
What other information should I know about my privacy?
The helloworld site contains links to other websites. Please note that when you click on one of these links, you are entering another website for which helloworld has no responsibility.
We encourage you to read the privacy statements of all such sites as their policies may be materially different from helloworld Privacy Statement.
Of course, you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords and any account information. Please be very careful, responsible, and alert with this information, especially when you're online.
In addition to the circumstances described above, helloworld may disclose member information if required to do so by law, court order, as requested by other government or law enforcement authority, or in the good faith or belief that disclosure is otherwise necessary or advisable including, without limitation, to protect the rights or properties of helloworld Ltd or when we have reason to believe that disclosing the information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing interference with our rights or properties, whether intentionally or otherwise, or when anyone else could be harmed by such activities.
Disclosure of member information by helloworld will be warranted but not limited to the enforcement of the Terms and Conditions, when helloworld is required to do so by law and in the defence of helloworld in any action or protection of property.
If you decide you would like to receive a weekly e-mail you will receive a summary of helloworld news. It is possible that this will be sponsored by third parties so their details will appear on the e-mail.
To remove yourself from this e-mail list at any time, simply click on the link provided at the bottom of the received email and follow the instructions to be removed from the database.
Are you sure you want to un-subscribe from the helloworld newsletter?
We'll miss you! Simply type your email address below and select either the HTML or Plain Text that you joined up with, select the Unsubscribe radio button and then press Submit.
Information to Improve our Site
We also collect information automatically about your visit to our site.
This information is used to help us analyse browsing preferences so that we can regularly improve our website.
Cookies (not the edible ones!)
If you do not want a cookie you can always set your browser to deny it. Choice/Opt-Out
Third party vendors, including Google, show our ads on sites on the internet.
You can send mail to the following postal address:
Helloworld Travel Services (NZ) Limited
PO Box 505
Tel: ( 09 ) 307 1888
Fax:( 09 ) 375 5361
Changes to this Policy
Any material changes in the way helloworld uses personal information will be described in future versions of this Privacy Statement.
Of course, you may always submit concerns regarding our Privacy Statement or our privacy practices to firstname.lastname@example.org
helloworld will attempt to respond to all reasonable concerns or enquiries within five business days of receipt.