Capture the real essence and spirit of Vietnam on this fascinating ten day journey which highlights the best this country has to offer. Unique guided excursions provide you with an insight into the country’s architecture, history and traditional cultures while also introducing you to the friendly local people, spectacular landscapes, amazing cuisine and presenting you with unforgettable experiences.
- Nine nights accommodation
- One night on board a junk in Halong Bay
- Breakfast daily, 5 lunches & 4 dinners
- Sightseeing as specified
- Flights as specified
- Services of a private car and local English speaking driver & guides.
- Domestic flights
Departs Hanoi daily
- Explore Saigon by vespa and take a look at the familiar and not-so-familiar landmarks that reveal the city's culture.
- You can take a cyclo through the 'Old City' of Hue to Tinh Tam Lake where the emperors used to visit to relax.
- Join an evening walking trip of Saigon to discover the delicious street food that is loved by the locals.
|Per Person Twin Share||fr $2,499*||Enquire Now|