Travel to Vietnam and experience the beauty of this incredible region of Indochina. From the bustling metropolis of Saigon, explore the Cu Chi Tunnels, visit a Wildlife Rescue Centre and journey through the fascinating waterways of the tropical Mekong Delta. Discover the citadel and tombs of Hue, explore Hanoi’s French colonial architecture, cruise on the emerald waters of Halong Bay and visit the tribal villages in Mai Chau.
- 13 nights accommodation
- All transportation by private vehicle
- English speaking local guides, sightseeing & most meals
- Internal flights to Hue & Hanoi
Departs Saigon daily
- Explore the Mekong Delta on boat and stop off at the surrounding remote villages such as Ben Tre, famous for its local candies.
- Experience the charm of UNESCO World Heritage site, Hoi An, where you gain an insight into the town's illustrious past.
- Cruise the waters of UNESCO World Heritage site, Halong Bay, and marvel at the dramatic limestone peaks and its emerald waters.
|Per Person Twin Share||fr $3,569*||Enquire Now|